Friday 25 July 2008

baby robins IN OUR GARDEN!!!

Husb has always been a fanatical bird lover, ever since the"I spy" books when we were mere youngsters.Sometimes I think he`s got shares in the mealworms company, we have so many packets..in addition to all the sacks of "supa hi quality" bird food, so you can imagine his(our) delight when we watched mum and dad Robinson build a nest in our garden(in Kay`s little nesting house) and raise their 4 little chicks, Rob, Robyn, Robbie and Roberta. They were hungry little things, mum and dad flew tirelessly in and out of the nest all day... we knew when their"nest fleeing" day was imminent because they were so big they practically fell out of the nest.

1 comment:

Clare Dudman said...

Ah, such drama - I thought there was nothing there until they opened their mouths. Great video! I've never posted a video to my blog - I'm very impressed.