Thursday 7 August 2008

The Itinery

Only a couple more days to go!!! I just love this feeling of anticipation. I keep looking at this itinery and thinking "we are going to have such a brilliant time". See what you think....

Sun 10 Aug... Southampton

Tue 12 Aug... Copenhagen
Wed 13 Aug...Warnemunde

Fri 15 Aug... ST PETERSBURG!!!!!!!!!(Cant wait!)
Sat 16 Aug... Tallinn
Sun 17 Aug... Helsinki
Mon 18 Aug...Stockholm

Wed 20 Aug...Aarhus
Thurs 21Aug...Oslo
Fri 22nd Aug...Kristiansand

Sun 24 Aug... Southampton

The boat looks amazing too.. click pocruises and have a little look at our cruise ship the ORIANA

3 comments:

Clare Dudman said...

Have a great time, Ali! Looking forward to seeing the photos when you get back...especially St Petersburg...I wonder if you'll get to see the Amber Palace - I've always wanted to see that. I think it's in St Petersburg.

aliholli said...

Thanks Clare. I`m hoping the Russians will let us in after today`s invasion of Georgia!! We have definitely booked a trip to the Winter Palace in St Petersburg if thats where you meant?

Hol said...

Somebody in our hostel in Rio asked me if I was Finnish. I also met somebody in Uruguay who claimed I looked like Mika Hakkinen! Since you're in Finland (wahoo!) it seems like a good time to tell you =)

P.S. Lots of love from Paraguay!