Friday 29 August 2008

VARIOUS OUTFITS!






After stomping round cities all day it was nice to be able to get back to the beautiful (as cruise director Gary kept saying) Oriana and relax for a few hours. We were on late sitting for dinner, 8.30pm, so we had plenty of time to get our gladrags on... made a change from dashing out after aerobics.

Wilfred was our cabinwife and did a sterling job of tidying us up while we were out all day.


Arjun (left) and Santosh (right) were our fabulous waiters.. they liked us because we didn`t leave anything on our plates.(We had been stomping around all day.. we were hungry!)

2 comments:

Jan said...

I fell into your excellent blog via Clare.
And I MUST ask you: IS that Mr Terry Wogan in snap no 7???

aliholli said...

Jan..you have ABSOLUTELY made my day...I`m a novice on the computer and am just getting the hang of adding photos and links.Anyway I`d love to say yes it IS Terry Wogan but it`s not, it`s my even more gorgeous Husb.(younger and a million times poorer)