Monday 20 October 2008

Clever Anagrams

PUSB! "We were robbed!!" this weekend...I heard on good authority that the Sky Blues "played Wolves off the park for the first half" but as usual we didnt put away our chances... apparently in the second half both teams kept coliding with each other and tripping over in a bizarre display of ball missing.Just as well Phil and I didnt go then.

Not a lot of news so I`ll share with you some clever anagrams I found recently in an old work newsletter. Anyone know any more?

DORMITORY.........DIRTY ROOM

PRESBYTERIAN......BEST IN PRAYER

ASTRONOMER......MOON STARER

DESPERATION......A ROPE ENDS IT!

THE EYES........THEY SEE!

THE MORSE CODE....HERE COME DOTS!

SLOT MACHINES...CASH LOST IN ME

ELECTION RESULTS...LIES-LET`S RECOUNT

SNOOZE ALARMS...ALAS! NO MORE Z`S

A DECIMAL POINT...I`M A DOT IN PLACE

ELEVEN PLUS TWO...TWELVE PLUS ONE

and finally(oh dear)
MOTHER IN LAW.....WOMAN HITLER
(Im not keen on mother in law jokes , husb and I having never had one)

No comments: