Wednesday 21 January 2009

Happy birthday Husb, Happy birthday Bro!

January birthdays DO arrive very quickly after Christmas (though not as quickly as mine does, I admit)but hey, you can`t half get some bargains. Both Husb and Bro
(WE "GET ON"!..pictured here on my 50th)

had the snuggliest, thick, warm dressing gowns at a fraction of the original price and although it led to both boys commenting "All I need now is a pipe", it was too good an offer to refuse.


It was also difficult to resist this little family of Rudolf`s Reindeers(and pumpkin jellies) at such a knock down price, but I couldn`t justify Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner AND Blitzen.....so just bought the first four!

Note here Husb`s card from Carol..... YES! ITS HUSB!! AT THE CREASE!! What a shot!!

He is now on a par with the the keeper of the snails with a "To be read" pile of books... I don`t suppose they will last him long...


And of course there was CAKE...


I had a brilliant birthday too and I have now officially worn all FIVE pairs of birthday boots


No comments: