Saturday 3 January 2009

here goes....2009...

Having carried Chris over our threshold into the New Year, we spent New Year`s Day in Coventry with the family. My sister was there to meet us, Chris came up from London to be with us, Ross got out of bed to join us... and Dids, Wils and Benners drove over to eat with us..... my fab fun father said it made his Christmas.



It was a lovely day to travel. We hardly saw any other cars on the roads and every where was frosty white and looked so pretty...even the M6 was scenic.

Great F.A. Cup excitement today! Coventry City knocked out the non-league side Kidderminster 2-o(phew) PUSB PUSB! We are , however still the last ever team to have been knocked out by a lower league club(Sutton Utd... will we ever be able to forget??) when we were a Premier League club.

On behalf of the CUBBA CHRIS
"WUTWOO YIPPEE and WEYHEY" for the magnificent win by FOREST over my brother`s Man City (Dids is no doubt thinking "BOOOOO HISSSSS ARECIFFFFF!")

All my classes are back on now although there has not been much evidence of over eating...maybe it has just been WAY TOO COLD to consider putting shorts on(minus 5 this morning, brrrrr) classes are quiet anyway. I did, however have my first two NYR`s in my spin class today, NYR being New Year Rezzies!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pic sis. Pity me n Ross are not on it!!!

aliholli said...

Yes, sis, pity you aren`t on it but so glad you both came for lunch with us.