Sunday 24 May 2009

RELEGATED!

Well Newcastle United only needed a point to stay up but they didn`t even have a shot on goal in the 2nd half of their game at the Villa so it`s Championship football for them next season. Junction 3 off the M6 lads. The Ricoh Arena awaits.

I hope I didn`t jinx them when I gave my neph his birthday bread board 3 months early....... (it was the first one I did with my new prangler)
Burnley v Sheffield United at Wembley tomorrow.
Husb will be watching from the comfort of the sofa .....he scored 121 runs playing cricket today so by tomorrow afternoon he will have stiffened up considerably and will no doubt shriek with cramp at various points during the game. He scored 22 fours and a six... not much running there then.... but it was the young lads pushing for the singles (and twos) that gave him such a good workout. Well batted Mr Chairman.

No comments: