Sunday 27 September 2009

2 weddings in one day and both at 1pm

Saturday 26th September....what a busy day...

Coventry City v Middlesbrough (I should have gone to the Ricoh with Phil)

Chester Races (I should have gone, last race meet this year)

...and 2 very special people getting married.

Big decision!!!!! Not really...I went to both weddings! Both were at 1pm so I had to see one bride arrive and then the other bride come out.

Then we managed to have a couple of hours at each of the evening receptions.(And consequently I`ve been burning wood all week)

I went to see our wicketkeeper and bride first..(and here is their breadboard)










Then I went over to see the other couple coming out of the church. Jack looked so like his dad when he appeared on the steps. His dad would have been so proud. I think it was an emotional day for all of them but a very happy day too. I`m so pleased for both couples.



No comments: