Sunday 27 September 2009

more of the "2 weddings in one day"

Well I missed a thriller at the Ricoh, the Sky Blues scored 2 goals in the 2nd half after being 2 nil down to the Boro (Phil and I will still be friends then)..

...and I got the winner of the last race at Chester races...

...but I wouldn`t have missed those 2 weddings. Here are more pics from them.

Jack and Jenny`s car...WOW!



Pink socks for all Scott`s boys, WOW!



Scott and Best Man Peter..



Me and Jack`s mum



Nigel`s pink suit..WOW!



Me with the groom




Scott and Helen`s first dance..WOW! Have they been to lessons?



Jack and Jenny`s first dance



All the best to both couples...lots of love and laughs.


GUESTS ARRIVING FOR SCOTT AND HELEN.

I`ve decided to add some pics of the guests arriving... I was in prime spot to "get" them walking up the path to church and it was so nice to see the cricketters out of their whites and in all their finery, they deserve to be blogged.










No comments: