Sunday 3 January 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MEEEEEEE!



I'm trying to grow old gracefully...(though my right hip and my left knee don't seem to realise this) so I bought this dress with some birthday money from some of my favourite people... I had to do a little demo on the living room catwalk whilst I could still see some carpet...

..because there were more presents to come... summer jimjams from the smithybears (it's minus 5 in Chester as I'm typing this so I'll stick with the wincyette for a while longer!)



lovely smellies,



and an "amazing" Pot-by-Drake.



Then it was off to see AVATAR in 3D. Brilliant film.
And a bit more brilliant in 3D.



I don't usually have birthday cake!!! WUTWOOOOOOOO



I don't usually have toffee vodka either!




Heck, that was a nice surprise. Wotabonus. YUM. Serving suggestion was poured over apple juice. Why dilute prithee??? I had it on the rock! A bit like Tia Maria?

Then it was outside with all manner of things to bring over the threshold for the New Year.

We brought in health, medicine, fun and UNO, food, warmth, intellect, riches(??!)lemsip....and Sammie the dog.




...a lovely evening.

Happy, healthy and FIT New Year to all.

No comments: