Wednesday 6 January 2010

MINUS 9 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



We haven't experienced weather so cold for so long since 1992 and nearly all schools in Chester have had at least one "snow day", however all my classes went ahead as usual. I didn't risk driving though and I have to admit I quite enjoyed the stomp through the "Alpine" scenery to the sports centre.



It was a bit like a ghost town with virtually nothing on the roads and hardly anyone about. I did meet a few strange men though...




This was a fine fellow...



...But none compare to this terrific Coca-Cola polar bear that Pixen and Cubba built in 1993, the bear even had the correct arms... "Northern Lights" was a great advert wasn't it.




Yes I know I have posted this photo twice...MINUS 9!!! Crazy!


Minus 9 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Minus 9 was irrelevant to some of my hard core aerobics ladies... Sue drove in from Mouldsworth,Angela from Hawarden, Claire made it across town on her birthday, Sue and Denise came over from Curzon Park... even Sarah came from Kinnerton!! I was touched by their amazing loyalty and dedication.

So ... after class and spurred on by their positive attitude and commitment I decided to follow suit and tried out my new flippers in the hotel pool. Werhoooo indeedy! What fun they were!

No comments: