Tuesday 7 December 2010

Aqua baked potato party

We had the annual, traditional, usual, casual, informal aqua baked potato party today which once again was a huge success and just what we needed on a cold, frosty morning after a leapabout in luke warm water (to be fair the water was very pleasant, it was the music box that let me down, refusing to play my specially selected Christmas carols (perhaps the lifeguards jinxed it on purpose???!!)

Anyhow we didn't let that spoil our lunch...

...which naturally included a game of heads and tails whoop whoop

I tossed and Jo caught (most of the time!)







Dot and Franneeeeeeeee



Val, Espe, She and Char



I obviously deserved a very big clap!



And I was apparently totally hilarious?



Good ol Dot, somehow she didn't get a cracker... how did that happen??




A fantastic turn out (40 potatoes!!) (OMG) and a lot of fun!

No comments: