Monday 6 December 2010

Claire and Tom

No sooner had I returned home from the Ricoh and I was out again, a quick change into my gladrags and I was off to the hotel to help Claire and Tom celebrate their wedding day. Aah Ceri, she was such good company that night, we had a lovely evening positively dancing our heads off till our feet got too hot.




Claire was radiant and looked very slim, people kept coming up to me to acknowledge MY part in the process... I think Claire had told everyone it was aerobics that had shifted the pounds.





Everyone was admiring the cake, it looked delicious!




It even had lights on it...all twinkles and roses...lovely.



It was one of the best weddings I've been to, the buffet was nice (I said I wouldn't eat anything but couldn't resist 6 sandwiches (whoopsie!) the band were fantastic, the bubble machine was fun and the dancefloor was permanently full...CONGRATULATIONS TO THEM BOTH!




They are honeymooning in Singapore (SINGAPORE!!!!! SOOOZE!!!) and Borneo where Claire will undoubtably adopt an orangutan... so I burned them a bread board featuring the Singapore merlion and an orangutan.


No comments: