Friday 18 March 2011

Red Nose Day Fun 2011

As usual for Red Nose Day it was "Look Ridiculous Day" at Square One today. I didn't see a single red nose but we all made a big effort to wear something bright and cheerful which was aerobic-friendly and most of us managed the whole class in fancy dress.

I used a lot of hairspray on my beehive. (!)



Kathryn looked like she had put on weight but she assured me it was all ventilation and surprisingly cool in there!



Denise sprayed her hair red.



Theresa is a Dublinner so Guinness suited her just fine.



I did the whole sweaty hour with NOT A HAIR OUT OF PLACE!



I EVEN DID THE PLANK!



I couldn't believe it when some silly cow walked in...



YEY!!! It was Claire, hahahaha (the front half was anyway!)



Jean, Mandy, Kate and Vanessa.



It took me 30 ins to work out who actually was Elvis!




"You put your right hoof in, your left hoof in..."



Lyn, Sue and Lindsey.



Leprechaun Theresa!




They are such a great crowd, we had a lot of fun this morning!



However I need to congratulate Chris Moyles and his team on his world record breaking mammoth radio show which ran for 52 hours non stop and raised TWO AND A HALF MILLION POUNDS for Comic Relief.... WOW!!

No comments: