Sunday 25 September 2011

Remembering Dad

Dad would have been 85 today.

I have so many happy memories of him and I'm so thankful for so many things but I wish I could hear his voice one more time, I miss him so much.

Not one day goes by without me thinking of him.




His blankets have been great for Sammie and Sadie's wet paws..






and when I got my bike out for work and had to fix the lights, his Creative Travel screwdriver set was just what I needed (its been on the kitchen worktop since January)



These opera glasses are FAB! We used them for WE WILL ROCK YOU and yesterday at the races!



His tin opener has saved the day many a time at cricket.



Swedish glass robin sits at the top of the stairs




and his spider plant is positively THRIVING, look it has had babies!




He always had a cuddle for me.

No comments: