Tuesday 13 December 2011

(Diddy) and The Official Baked Potato Party 2011

I'm glad I don't know too many Man City supporters

(haha Diddy)

cos this mug took me AGES to paint!



So it was a welcome break from painting when, today, I got into the Christmas spirit with our Annual Baked Potato Party. The Arena potatoes are fab, they are baked in the upstairs oven. I couldn't believe it though when over 40 ladies turned up... I didn't make enough crackers!!!!!

It was a great party - most of the ladies kept their festive antlers and baubles on after sploshing around the pool in them, we played Heads and Tails, and we had a communal "scratch"-the crackers all had lottery scratch cards inside. (NINE winners whoop whoop!)












Me and my Janets!!



OMG DOT!

Dot had a great time, she won the Heads and Tails and then won a fiver on her scratch card! She is now 81 - I want to be like Dot when I am 81 - and still does Aqua every week. I don't think she had ever scratched a scratch card before though!!!

No comments: