Monday 5 December 2011

Sam, Bears, Christmas, Mugs, Stockings...

Sammie is a teenager!!!!!






So she had a brand new Sky Blue collar. Husb felt there was a slight bias to this colour choice but it really suits her and hey PUSB PUSB we need to KEEP THE FAITH guys (until it is mathematically impossible...)(hmmmmm)



Meanwhile my twinnies have been bear spotting! Look at these magnificent creatures... the first being very dramatic in the Natural History Museum, London



and this one shimmying up a tree in Vietnam. Classic!



Back home and AT LAST Husb and I have had a mozey round some shops in an attempt to be inspired with Christmas present ideas. The trees at the Choaks never cease to amaze me...



..is this the tallest tree in the country? There can't be many/any higher than this, it towers above everything.




We deserved a meal at the Red House with our taste card- all that mozeying was tiring. Mozeying has passed the spell checker-is that really how you spell it?



I've had an eventful month with one thing and another and all the TLC I gave Husb slightly scuppered my production line but I did manage to paint my "staff" a 30th birthday mug.




And have now baked my first batch of Christmas mugs









Naturally with the oven on it was only right and proper to make some of Lorraine's "twisties" and sausage rollers...they didn't last long.





I've painted some football mugs...... I'll be an expert in team badges at this rate. Phew only 2 red devils, my paintbrush had a few problems painting those.




The biggest challenge was Tranmere - a tricky little badge.




And as usual I've been in the attic sewing stockings...





So if anyone is wondering why my blog has been a little quiet of late, this is the reason why (!)

4 comments:

Hol said...

Wowweee! Great picture of Mr and Mrs Bear - like times a lot :)

aliholli said...

How about "Wowweee Great painting Mum" !!!!! I've got armache. (I think it was those nasty Manure mugs haha)

Clare Dudman said...

Brill mugs, Brill bears and Brill pictures in general, Ali! I had no idea that Choaks had Christmas lights! I must go and take a look.

walshy said...

ali pictures are truely brilliant.l love them especially the mugs an hamsterxxxxxxxxxxxxx