Sunday 30 September 2012

Mount Pleasant Gardens, Delamere

We picked a bright and sunny Saturday afternoon to go over to Delamere to visit our lovely friend's Dad's garden.  MOUNT PLEASANT holds its Annual Sculpture Exhibition throughout the month of September where a variety of artists showcase their work.

More details and photos can be seen HERE 

As soon as we arrived we saw the light shining through Katie Green's mosaic tree hanging.


Faith Bebbington's dangly men!


Bob Thacker

Wire mesh and tree branches make the horse and hounds.



I love the way the sky shows through the horse.




Great attention to detail by the Pixen.


This is actually quite tiny.

                                                          But the conkers are HUGE!






My arm wouldn't go any higher....I'm afraid I'm not as bendy as I used to be.





Making a wish on the wishing cobweb.... someone's wish for 2013 was "Freddos" hahahaha



More amazing attention to detail by the Pixen.


"You say'n?" ??



Yey! Doesn't Darlo look well! YIPPEE!


Then we nipped into Chester so, well, you know, while the camera was out..........

A good example of perspective




Thanks Darlo! We loved your dad's garden.


3 comments:

CDarlo said...

Yey the pictures are amazing! You must give me some camera tips! Was lovely to see you. Big hugs xxxx

Clare Dudman said...

Never heard of this place (and just so typical I read this on the first of OCTOBER!) Love that hare! And yes, great pictures.

aliholli said...

Clare, we have a date for next September! I'll take you for a look round. =)