Tuesday 25 September 2012

Remembering Dad

 I've got so many happy memories of our fantastic Dad. I think about him every day. His photo is on our fridge so in fact I think about him several times an hour if I am in, drinking my usual quota of tea.

He was very handsome wasn't he?  (It looks like he produced 2 gorgeous daughters Liddy)



He was always such brilliant fun, especially on holiday. Do you remember this Christmas Day in the Algarve, Diddy? I think I have inherited his sense of fun.


I've lost count of the number of meals we had together at the Mount Pleasant pub in Walsgrave.


He was a Top Bloke, ALWAYS GOING THROUGH LIFE WITH A SMILE ON HIS FACE and ALWAYS TRYING TO DO THE RIGHT THING. Always mashing up his pudding in the custard and always blowing his ice cream down into the end of the cone.

He would have been 86 today. Although we all miss him like crazy, it is hard not to smile when we think of him.

No comments: