Tuesday 3 January 2017

Halloween 2016


It's no secret that I'm not a fan of Halloween but all the other instructors were doing spooky spins so I made a bit of an effort for the first time ever. Jane has dressed the spin bikes up and to be fair had done a good job.



Exploding eyeballs (topical with MY eye) and 


witches fingers went in the SF Giants cups I had brought home from SF in the summer.


Spin has to be safe so it was mostly Halloween headwear.
Like horns.


Bats.


Hairy spiders.


More horns.


A mask.


and skull socks.


And due to my dislike of black, I requested they came dressed in orange...
well...then we could say we were pumpkins :)



I transformed 2 Christmas puddings into spiders and hung them from my witch's hat and it was the worst thing to spin in ever.




But it looked good when the lights were off. It was all still glowing when I got home.




No comments: