Tuesday 17 July 2018

Afternoon Tea with Glynny,Lid and Fi.




This was fab! 
I did a few extra starjumps at Square One in anticipation of cake, then  leapt on the train to Brum, (with my railcard cos I'm a pensioner now ha ha) (and a nanna!) to meet Lid, Glynny and Fi for afternoon tea and we had such a great time. Ivor will never know how much we laughed but thankyou, Ivor, thankyou.






I was well overdue a haircut and my eye had kicked off again
(must have been all that Becoming-A-Nanna malarkey!)
but Fiona made up for it by looking absolutely stunning with her hair all natural and gorgeous.






 We are all SO VERY NEARLY sisters.
Consequently we laughed for hours and OMG is that the time?!?
The afternoon flew by.

And I was able to make the peace with Glynny!
Her pooch now has a stocking of her own.
Yay!


No comments: