Tuesday 17 July 2018

Sophie Grace

The conversation went something like this.

FRI 6pm    "Mum, I'm being induced tomorrow."
SAT 10pm  "Mum, Nothing's happening, Bellster's gone home"
 SUN 5am  "NanaBub!! We have unbelievable fantastic news!"

WHAT A WAY TO WAKE UP!

Sophie Grace had arrived safely (and very quickly) while I was asleep and while Husb was down in Hitchin with the Smithybears.
We felt very emotional.
All babies are little miracles.
We were so grateful for the safe delivery of our first grandchild.


She was PERFECT.
7lbs 2oz


I don't know HOW I did Aerobics that morning without telling the crowd till the very end.


Grandad and his first granddaughter.



Auntie Drake.







Sophie-LOOK at that dark hair!
5 months on and she's a little blondie.





I really did feel like this. 
Nanna Ali.
WOW.


I don't know how Grandad concentrated on exam marking all day.
I don't know how he drove 312 miles up the A1 either.
But he wasn't missing out on the cuddles.





We were so proud.

















A Sophie Giraffe card?!














She just gets cuter and more gorgeous by the day.
And because this blog is so overdue (!!) this is what she is up to now!

Laughing, swimming, cricketing and supporting the Boro.









No comments: