Thursday 7 August 2008

countdown to the cruise 2

Well I`m making progress! Yesterday was "brown bin day" so in my normal "better-fill-the-bin-quick" fashion, I chopped the nearside hedge, the farside hedge and the over-the-other-side hedge...after a schneaky peep in my other neighbour`s bin which was predictably only half full,I managed to share out my hedge cuttings in time for the bin men. It seemed only fair to give her a bit of chopped hedge! So thats the garden looking a bit more respectable.



No more aqua for a couple of weeks!!! I did my last one yesterday... so little NEMO can have a break for a while... he`s become a bit of a hero at aqua in recent weeks when we are slipping and sliding towards him.

My own fish have had a good clean out too. I love it when they are all clean and sparkly... the trouble is fish like a bit of muck and bacteria... we bred a few baby fry recently when the tank was particularly murky so we must be doing something right. Its a woman thing though isnt it, cleaning everything!


Still got loads to do... Im now about to buy 3 lots of cricket tea now so that Nixen and Drake can feed 25 hungry men over 2 weekends. Im not actually liking the look of this weekend`s forecast... WE could be eating this weeks tea. Not ideal preparation for an onslaught of cruise food!(by all accounts it is beautiful, plentiful and a permanent bellyful)( I can`t wait)

No comments: