Wednesday 22 October 2008

more colouring!


I think I am addicted to colouring. I can honestly say I feel a bit lost when I haven`t got a picture on the go or any more orders to get started on.(Partly because I have no excuse not to do any housework)I even like the challenge of inventing different letters, although at the time, I did get a bit frustrated trying to think up 3 different A`s in this picture for Lorna`s new baby granddaughter NATASHA. The last time I coloured this name was 25 years ago for my neice...I probably did the 3 A`s the same as it was one of the first name plaques I made.It would be interesting to see how much the characters have changed over the years. I`m blogging it as a record... (and you never know,there may be more Natashas out there(in there?) waiting to be born)

No comments: