Tuesday 7 July 2009

Garden update!

Things are coming along nicely in the garden... we have...

apples...

pears...

rhubarb...

raspberries

the first of several trayfuls...



courgettes... (though I have no idea why Husb has decided to grow courgettes, they must have been a bargain because we don`t really like courgettes!)


plums... wow there are loads of plums...


look at my beetroot!!!




Things are growing!!!! We are even growing CHERRIES!!! Well.... I wasn`t happy with THIS photo so thought I`d take another one in the morning when it was light and so no need to use the flash.... but a Mr Squirrel got them first AND HAS EATEN THEM!!! BOTH!!!


...and then our neighbour called with some of HIS beetroot!!! Oh my word look at the size of it!!! Compared to mine and the watering can...(Utterly delicious)



(I`d better keep watering mine!)

1 comment:

Nicolette Hollindale said...

WOW mum!!! What a feast!! I love courgettes so I will eat them when they are ready :) yum yum x x x x x x x x