Saturday 19 December 2009

♪♫ ♪♫ A cold and frosty morning.... ♪♫ ♪♫

"hey ho" I really should be Christmas shopping, or finishing colouring my pictures, or at least putting up the Christmas tree (it's only a tree...) but instead Sammie and I have had a lovely walk. A bit hard on the feet but it was perfect weather for a pooch, it wasn't muddy and the cold and frosty ground made Sammie excited, she had a good run.

...Although it doesn't look like she's running here!







This is probably the one and only time Sammie actually SAT at the Cricket Club (and that was only because I told her to...)(brrrr cold bottom)



Yes, I walked my dog like this... I realised I'd left my Sky Blues bobble hat at home and this was the only hat I had in the car. (Poor preparation, aliholli, and to think you were a Girl Guide...)

Anyway it was festive and warmer than it looks!



The pond was pretty frozen and the ducks were sliding all over the surface when they landed. So cute though.


No comments: