Monday 28 March 2011

"Orla"

I am looking forward to some smaller fuel bills with the arrival of Orla who was delivered at 7am this morning. Last night felt exactly like how Christmas Eve used to feel in Glenroy Close, I was so ridiculously excited I hardly slept.

She is absolutely lovely and smells amazing (though no doubt will soon smell of dog). She caused quite a stir at Aerobics.



I've put a bit of Dad's famous carpet in the boot to keep Sammie clean and keep mud off the car, it matches the headrests perfectly.



I want to say "I went to Morrisons and bought a car".... that is not strictly true but I DID sit in the demo model outside Morrisons and liked it enough to decide on buying one.

An Orla Kiely one!








Gorgeous song, gorgeous voice, gorgeous car.

4 comments:

Hol said...

I like =) Especially the Glenroy Close carpet feature!

Unknown said...

She is so pretty x x x

Margo said...

I love you new car, I'm sure you are enjoying it as well. I think Orla's style fits nicely in a vehicle. Wish I could have those floor mats and head rests in my car.
Margo in Texas

aliholli said...

Hi Margo, I've had the car for ten months now and I still LOVELOVELOVE it, thanks for your comments =)