Tuesday 20 December 2011

R.I.P the lovely Mark

A year ago today we lost a fantastic friend.



Words cannot express how generous he was. For several years he kept me supplied in elephants of all types:- ornaments, tee shirts and my absolute favourite item- a decorated blown ostrich egg that he carried on his lap all the way back from Zimbabwe.








Mark's favourite was the warthog.




Shawn the Panda held so many secrets, Mark would sit in him for ages after aerobics telling me all his worries and concerns but where we also had so many laughs... he loved to casually mention the celebrities he had brushed shoulders with... Michael Owen, Nicolas Anelka, the cast of "Heroes" - he became a very close friend. (Until he fell in love. I heard all about that too.)

I think about him so much. I don't think he realised how much we all adored him. Top bloke. I will never ever forget him. R.I.P.Mark.

No comments: