Sunday 25 March 2012

Josie's 70th at Telfords

Josie...70???

I was genuinely shocked when she told me which birthday she was celebrating...70?? WOW! So naturally she had to have a mug.



Here she is with me ... and Pat.






Two Vals.



Ruth and Fran.



The rabble!! hahaha! Don't they scrub up well! SheilaFrannieeeeeJanetJude...redblackredblack....slashveeslashveee
so photogenic!



Little Margaret and the lovely Helen



Tall Margaret.








Nice chocs! (I can't believe there was room for a chocolate after the huge portions of fish and chips...magnificent platefuls!)



Josie and her aqua mug.




I only ever see the aqua ladies soggy and wet in their cossies so it was lovely to join them for Josie's birthday and see them all dry and smart. I still absolutely can't believe Josie is 70. She must have a great fitness instructor!

No comments: