Wednesday 14 November 2012

Will Elliot Reg Stretton

Will Elliot Reg Stretton


This little chappie is only 3 hours old on this photo. Can you BELIEVE  his mummy did my spinning class just 48 hours earlier, with him in her tummy!!!! How amazing is THAT!! How did she reach the handlebars? Will was actually present at my spinning class for the whole 9 months of his womb-life so it was only right and proper for him to have a name plaque and a Christmas stocking.




He was good weight - 7lb 13oz - and he didn't cause too much trouble entering the world..he presumably was looking forward to some peace and quiet after 9 months of hill climbs, sprints, hovers and loud music.

I went to see him today and he is growing fast. Maybe, just maybe, he's my future class??!! (Yikes, I doubt my knees will last that long but you've got to think positive haven't you)


Congratulations to Lisa and Chad- I'll see you BOTH (!!) at my class again very sooooooooon!

No comments: