Friday 19 April 2013

Bye Orla Hi Gigi



Yesterday was the last day with my beautiful Orla Kiely DS3 car so I had an Orla day...


.. I even did the weekend's cricket tea in her, on a THURSDAY....




 I am absolutely gutted to be losing her, I had the towel and everything...


I shall miss those leather seats and the funky headrests...


We have had so much fun together. Over 16,000 miles of fun to be precise and I'm sure my Dad was with us all the way. I hope she has gone to a good home.


We are now looking forward to some more adventures in my new DS3 (I love these cars, they tick all the boxes for me, most notably - small car, big boot) this one is in Belle Blue. I know I am going through a bit of a purpley lilac phase at the moment but I LOVE this colour. Looks like we are calling her Bell/Bella/Bellie then...

 
Alas!  No-one wanted to call her that, so we've had a rethink and as it is a French car and GG has helped me finance it and the registration is LG13 she is now known as Gigi- the French version of GG- Dad is coming everywhere with me in this car too. =)

No comments: