Wednesday 11 December 2013

Baked Potato Party 2013


Best Baked Potato Party EVER! Every aqua class should have one. 

Antlers on heads, Santa hats getting wet, sparkly, twinkly earrings that fall off and mistletoe going soggy.... 

and then all into the cafe for a baked potato. Wonderful fun.


39 potatoes in all. So I took the last one home for tea. 

Malcolm did the whole class with these on his head and miraculously managed to keep them dry. No excuse not to put them back on again after his shower then. This was before the sparkly bow tie.


How could I not notice, Barbara! Wait till I have one of my own.



I've never seen anyone have so much fun trying to take a photo with an iPhone. Betty somehow took 12 of Malcolm and I with just one click. It was just a very long click.


I had to make a MALE cracker- Malcolm's was a flashing bowtie. Fetching, don't you agree?


This is a fabulous photo. Tall Margaret... with Charlotte who fetched us all some milk, thus redeeming herself from talking all through class. And the lovely lovely Frances. (The others are lovely too!)


Oh and these are lovely lovely ladies too.

Sheila became a granny just the day before but still managed to join us, Val filled a carrier bag with loose change for me to treat myself with (THANKYOU ALL SO MUCH!!!!) Jude, Frannniiieeeee and Val just never stop smiling. Fun, happy, wonderful ladies.


Norma provided the coin for me to toss in our HEADS and TAILS game and then promptly WON BOTH GAMES! As you can imagine there were chants of "FIX!"  "FIX!" Wotahoot.


AAAaaaahhh Pat and Anne.


Janet made some melt-in-my-mouth-mince-pies.
A jug of hot custard would have made them even more perfect!


Super fun.


A big thankyou to everyone at Northgate who fed us, but also to the ladies/men who make Tuesdays so much fun, week in week out, whether the water is cold or just freezing, whether the CD jumps or does its own thing and whether there is or there isn't enough water to go round. 

BEST BAKED POTATO PARTY EVER!





No comments: