Tuesday 12 March 2019

Natasha's BBQ. Trent Bridge, Nottingham, 20/8/18


"If we go to Trent Bridge on Monday...
...we could go to Natasha's on Sunday." I said to Husb.
So we did.


And within minutes of our arrival I had my nails painted pink and blue.
To match my trainers.


John had already been polished.


My nieces had baked goodies for us :)


Arthur and I had a hug,



Ross didn't mind.


LiddyMoo had one too.
He loved her necklace.
Sophie likes necklaces too.
They are shiny and cold and very precious.


Freya and I had a hug.


Freya and Edith had a hug.


The BBQ was fab and we had a lot of fun.




And the next day we went to Trent Bridge for the 3rd Test match between England and India.
It couldn't have been more different to the 2nd Test at Edgbaston,

For a start off it was a sell out so there was no chance of spreading out over the whole row, there was definitely no space to plank and it was way more tricky getting out of our seats to get a pint or a cuppa. We sat next to two dear old ladies who were in their 80s.
(One was an ex-Kent player with Rachel HeyhoeFlint)

India just batted and batted and batted as England had a disaster in the field, dropping catch after catch and Kohli got another hundred. (103)




VIRAT KOHLI GETS HIS 23rd TEST HUNDRED!


The beer and the tea were excellent though.


No comments: