Tuesday 9 November 2010

The Tricky Trees v The Sky Blues

The Faulkner Arms has a BOGOF offer on pizzas on Tuesdays so we went tonight to try them, in the knowledge that Forest and the City were kicking off at the City Ground, Forest needing the points more than the City at this point in the season, as we are currently sitting 4th in the Championship.

Hmmmmmm plenty of time for a little arm wrestle...




...with my nice strong arms...





...it was one one at half time (apparently)





plenty of time for more goals tho sonny...



oh darn it...




the least he could do was to make me a cup of tea.

3 comments:

aliholli said...

We can recommend the pizzas. Delicious.

aliholli said...

But I missed the Pet Shop Boys on The One Show... I will have to iplayer them.

Nicolette Hollindale said...

Wow!! I like the new layout Mutso!! Whoop Whoop! Shame about the sky blues though x x x x x x