Saturday 14 March 2015

Sunday walk #1 Hoylake

It was blowing a hoolie in Hoylake.


I don't know why we decided to "go for a little stroll" on that Sunday afternoon because it was the  "hooliest" day we have had for ages but wotahoot. We were literally blown along the front, the wind was so strong.


I was hanging on for dear life on the pirate ship and Jolly Roger was in full flight.



I tell my class mates "Always look for an opportunity to do a plank" but I nearly got blown into the sea when I tried to impress them all with a photo.



Stylish though.


Head nearly blown off.

We just kept walking.... and walking...past the statue by Mr BEARMAN...


..and walking...


and walking... (we were being blown, remember....we didn't have much choice!)


We couldn't face turning round into the wind.


We even played that lean-into-the-wind game, it was so strong.


Does ANYONE ELSE go for a Sunday afternoon walk and then GET THE TRAIN back to the car??? haha. We walked all the way round to Moreton, then hopped on the train. Classic.


Well it was quite a way ;)


No comments: