Saturday 18 September 2010

Fantastic Food

First of 7 courses....my favourite...BEETROOT (cute)



Claire had always wanted to eat a Copenhagen



Yes we went to afternoon tea

This was after scones, crumpets and/or toasted teacakes.



Liquorice in Venice!



However this was what I had at the chocoholics buffet



One of my cocktails



HOW many puddings Claire???
These Irish girls were such a bad influence!! Minaz and Jaisen nearly had a stroke when they asked for extra pudding. Well to be fair it was a hard choice.



We couldn't manage all the daily cabin biscuits. Just as well Mr Customs Man didn't stop me, he'd have had a surprise if he saw this collection!



Its no wonder my zip was a bit challenged.....Al Gobbo indeed.

1 comment:

Clare Dudman said...

Whatever weight you put on Ali, I expect it is ell gone by now!

Just had a happy few mins perusing your blog. Excellent pics, and finding that geo thing verrrry interesting. :-)