Tuesday 17 July 2018

Christmas 2017

Arthur had a stocking!!!
Bearing in mind he was born the day we flew to Australia and so I was out of sewing action for over 3 weeks, this was impressive! I made a special effort to get in that attic and get it done and get it in the post in time for Santa, YAY! I even surprised myself.
(However, I did forget Mocha, eek)


We were invited up to the NE for Christmas lunch as Ste was working up the Boro on Boxing Day so we jumped at the chance of NOT cooking a turkey and it was lovely. 
We could get used to it.

We even had hot cinnamon rolls for breakfast.


Santa had remembered pending BabyBell.


Grandad-to-be checked up on it.


And once the turkey was in, we set about The Opening.
Whilst drinking tea from my elemug.


Everything about this present was ace.
SkyBlue
Stripes
Rugby top
Thick
Chunkycuffs
BigButtons
GoodCollar
ACE
Good choice, Santa.




Mum and Dad Bellsters joined us for lunch and crackers and scratch cards and games and it was great fun, we had a lovely time. A brisk walk through South Park after lunch helped digest our dinner and the shotyouty Ten Things game was a hoot as usual.

On Boxing Day
Belly went off to the match (it's not really"work"is it?) and we headed home to entertain the Hens.


But I was about to be 60!
Big Sis wasn't not seeing me. 60 is a big number.
So she jumped on a train with John and they came to seeeeemeeeeeyippeeeee.




We had lunch in the Piper (ridiculously cheap)


and the celebrations had begun!


No comments: