Wednesday 11 August 2021

VX and the ASHTON FAIRIES

Mondays are Square One days.
So I did my class as usual.
And was joined afterwards by SGB and LRB.

OMG it was like having a creche!
Yippeeeee =)





But we had fairies to find.
They were in Ashton somewhere so Drake and Soph swapped car seats  (oooh ...the responsibility..) and off we went to find them.



Andrew was the brother of Gaynor, one of my aqua ladies, who told me he had died at 31 of Sudden Adult Death Syndrome and the fairy trail had been set up in his memory.
It was really cute.








I'm sure this wasn't quite right but hey...we were on an adventure.

WHO NEEDS A GYM MEMBERSHIP WHEN YOU'RE ON AN ADVENTURE WITH NANABUB?




No children were lost in the finding of the fairies.


There were flamingos in the carpark so Soph snapped by efforts to do a Gloria.
She got my head in and my feet in!
#buddingphotographer


It was a really lovely day.



 

No comments: