Sunday 26 April 2020

Sardinia 3rd Sept 2019


We were so ready for a beach day after all that culture vulturing in Rome.

It was an early start as we were on a cruise trip to a beach an hour away called La Cinta and it was just as well we got there early as it kept filling up, more and more folk arriving,and within an hour it was full. Was it the last day of the holidays before the children went back to school?

They were keen for us to buy a sunbed for 40 euros 
Forty euros?????
Towels on the sand will be just fine thanks and anyway AliHolli will be in the sea.


We did have a nice stroll along the fabulous white sand and a paddle in the shallow, warm sea.
What a lovely place.
40 Euros though ?


This had to be done. LOL







What a brill, chilled last day.
Well it was, until I wrecked my ankle showing off in the gym trying out my hiitstep.

I started off ok...




But then I fell off the step.
OUCH!








Cruise ship words of wisdom.




No comments: