Thursday 30 April 2020

Cov in Nov! Liddy and Arthur's birthdays.Sunday roast and CAKE.



The Annual Coventry MeetUp didn't happen this year so I went by myself.
No stopping me! 😉
 Armed with Christmas presents and birthday presents and love and hugs, I hit the road early (I cancelled my Sunday Leap) giving me chance for a delightful, cherished catch up with Big Sis before the rest of the Chads arrived and it was lovely.


ShaSha brought the adorable and amazing Bet,


...and Ross brought the Tremendous Trio.
Lid did a magnificent job of, not only cooking a roast for us all..




but also making a cricket cake for Arthur...




...AND some cupcakes for herself.



Yes, Freya, exactly!
WOW!
You can always rely on Freya to enhance a photo!







When the family genes were dished out, Liddy definitely got the cooking ones.
And baking. And sewing.
Basically she is ace.








I mean....💙


I'm not sure who was more pleased with this little beauty, Arthur or Ross. 
I was just jealous!
PUSB PUSB!
Pop-Up books are always a hit.
Though how long they will last is anyone's guess haha.






Woohooo, what a happy Sunday.✔✔✔ 

No comments: