Friday 9 January 2015

Preparing for Christmas 2014 :)


As soon as we returned home from the Caribbean ...(OMG!)

(TO BE BLOGGED!)

the Christmas fun began,

starting with Rutting Reindeers at Rowton...








making our Christmas card,


and 10pm LATE night shopping at the Choaks!



The Choaks tree looks good with a tree silhouette in front of it doesn't it!

I still had stockings to sew.


The tree went up (earlier than ever) with new lights.


I ran out of cards so I made a few postcards.


Nem and I messed about in the Brio reception.


I spun with lights. 


Husb bought some festive plantpots.


Dad's robin and Bean's twins were there too.


PURPLE antlers? Purple???
I have NO IDEA how I ended up with a purple Christmas Aerobics session but I think I must have shared out all the other antlers and Christmas hats.


Nem's plank was too much for HER antlers.


AND THEN CUB CAME HOME!!!!!

:) :) :) :) :)




No comments: