Saturday 31 January 2015

BARBADOS - I SWAM WITH A TURTLE :)

This was more like it. A beautiful sunny morning in Barbados before we flew home.



We were sipping rum at 9.10am and using our flight pillows on the sun bed, but that is a bit irrelevant because the highlight of the day was seeing a TURTLE in the sea.


Turquoise . One of my favourite colours. And I was in it by 9.15am.



A TURTLE JUST SWAM UNDERNEATH ME so I followed it.




YESYESYESYESYESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS :)


I SWAM WITH A TURTLE.





Husb spotted a crab scuttling about in the sand which was cute.




There was more scrummy sand,





There was another plank.


I was so happy I did a handstand.











We just had time for a bit of port shopping before we were transferred to the airport..


I didn't need to buy a cricket legend because I married one..


but I DID need to buy this tee shirt because 

I DID SWIM WITH A TURTLE IN BARBADOS.


and he was as beautiful as this.



No comments: