Thursday 20 February 2020

Chris'n'Sam's wedding at SHELDRAKES


Just sharing a couple of photos of the Maca wedding because I made a huge effort to get there.
It was in Heswall, up the Wirral (nice little test for Sat Nav) at Sheldrakes (beautiful venue, overlooking the estuary) (posh) 



and it was the same night as Christleton's Cricket Rocks, so I was trying to be in 2 places at once. No other spinners were going, in fact I didn't know anyone else there at all, but I'd made them a nice clock and had toffeed up my Instagram frame so I got my dress on and I WENT!







It gave me chance to see the inside of Chris's jacket..wow. Nice.



They had had their official ceremony in Italy and hours later HE DID ME A PLANK. 



And then I changed back into my jeans, hoody and coat and went to Cricket Rocks.





No comments: