Sunday 9 February 2020

Soph is ONE!



It was a beautiful drive up to the North East (if I remember rightly)
Crisp and bright with snow on the hills.



The cake was ready.


We (the two families and the sparents) headed off to Smiths Arms at Carlton, Stockton on Tees, for Sunday lunch and we had a lovely time. I seem to remember the roasties were MAGNIFICENT.

"Smiths Arms has a lovely history as a Blacksmiths Shop, which became the dining room, and visitors would come along to have horses shod while enjoying a drink. It is located in the middle of the village between Stockton & Darlington, on the main route running through and is set back from the road; it is an end terrace which adjoins housing."






One minute she's a few hours old.
You blink.... and she's one...
as I type, she is actually TWO.






A year on and she still LOVES ice cream.
She's inherited her Grandad's genes and his love for ice cream.

Why wait for the spoon?




I couldn't decide which Orla watch to wear so I wore both.
(I've since bought 4 more. Ooops)




Here's a Sparent.






And on the ActualOfficialDayItself we had a lovely FaceTime.





No comments: