Thursday 3 November 2022

CHRISTMAS 2021 and NEW YEAR



As usual I was busy on my sewing machine...


and I had some brilliant cards....


...and the Knee made me a fabulous wooden AliHolli snowman!


On Christmas Day WE SAW A SPARROW HAWK!
It totally made hubby's day and it wasn't even 9am yet.
We had a lovely pre-dinner walk at Parkgate.



Our Boxing Day walk was in Eastham Woods. 
The birdlife was fascinating and the storm damage was very evident, there were trees down everywhere.




Our Dec 27th walk was across to Hilbre Island where the planks were plentiful.



And then we went to Darlo!






Panto time!
What a treat for my birthday...the lovely Faye Tozer from Steps was starring in Cinderella!







There was birthday cake.



And THE LAST PLANK OF 2021.


We made the paper running the New Year's Day Parkrun!




...and there is always plenty of tea when we get home.




 

No comments: