Sunday 6 November 2022

LOCKDOWN HERO AWARD!


Oh my goodnessssssss!
I won an award!




So naturally I planked with it haha!

I must admit I'm as proud as punch to have won it.
It may only have been for prancing about in my kitchen but when we were all in Lockdown during Covid times and we had to remain housebound, it was a great way of staying connected with the leaperabouters. They could join in with the workout, or just sit and watch, and they could comment or just read the comments. We had challenges WITH COLOURING! (which led to some crazy activities) and anyone joining in was held accountable. There were medals and pens and coasters and bags as prizes and it was all good fun.

Challenges included... 
one minute of your life
456 challenge
odds and evens
ten minutes outside
the ABvent challenge

Thank you all for joining in and being good sports.
And thank you for my award! 


 

No comments: